Post new topic   Reply to topic    Learn it Live it Love it Forum Index -> Raiding
View previous topic :: View next topic  
icenymph

re: Designated raid nights

I would like a designated raid night or time set aside for Ruby Sanctum, i dnt think leaving it for a "maybe" in the last hour of an ICC raid night is going to work now we r in hard modes because we all want to stay in there till the end!( which is awesome)
If we have a night for it we could do OS 3 drakes with it and once everyone has title and mount from os we could add maybe the ulduar hard mode or togc etc to this night because i think with a little effort RS is going to be easy.

Forum Lurker

i agree with maybe setting a night for rs although i am a bit disappointed with the gear that it drops -.-

yeh i would like its own night too, along with OS 3D ( since we are there),
maybe a friday, halfway between wednesday and sunday raiding, so the bit stretch doesnt seem so bad :P
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Learn it Live it Love it Forum Index -> Raiding All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: