Post new topic   Reply to topic    Learn it Live it Love it Forum Index -> Raiding
View previous topic :: View next topic  
icenymph

re: Guilds first attempt @ Heroic Mode ICC 10...Discuss...

I think last nights 1st attempt @ heroic mode went well in regards to guild progression. I was very impressed no one was QQing over wipes and that everyone wanted to stay until we successfully downed a boss! It was good to hear people actually thinking about the fights and working out an LLL strat together when we needed to change things around a bit instead of just waiting to be told what to do.

So with the Saurfang fight do you think its our strat still or just not quiet enough dps or the actual raid make up that didnt let us get him down ?

Forum Lurker

I think the strat is fine. Might need a few small tweaks.

But it is defo a gear check. We can down him but its not going to be easy.

Sterilised
Initiate
Forum Lurker

i think thats pretty much all it is when moving the bl to the enrage it was alot easier to heal that coupled with a few more bits of gear this boss will be a push over pretter sure it is just a gear check

Yeh a couple of tweaks here and there will help, indeed BL at frenzy to help healers, and a couple of us, myself included need moar dps!

I think we can down him this week, but we may need a lucky break, as in marks on a mage for iceblock at frenzy to ease the pressure etc etc

We can down that bastard!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Learn it Live it Love it Forum Index -> Raiding All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: