Post new topic   Reply to topic    Learn it Live it Love it Forum Index -> Raiding
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Keeni
GM
Forum Lurker

re: Raiding Availability

if ilid has been texting styrkaar so is styrkaar since he hasnt been on to tell us...

IlidtheRogue
Initiate
Forum Regular

OK guys, still, really sorry that i'm not bck on yet. Fucking craving some wow big time... and maaaaybe missing you guys a wee bit... well, when i say "you guys" i really just mean you Drew ;) Ily <3 Hah... No really, shit has been sorted with flat mate eg. I've kicked his ass out, cancelled his account that's attatched to our house and have a tech from our ISP coming to set up a new connection Wednesday. So HERE'S FUCKING HOPING nothing else goes wrong and i shall be there for Wednesdays raid! For sanity's sake, i hope i make it

Again, huge appologies for any hassles that i've caused by not being there but i'm trying to stay in contact as much as poss. Gets hard when you don't have the interwebz. See you guys soon!

PS: Wouldn't mind getting that King Slayer title...

Forum Lurker

Thanks for keeping us in the Loops man. Do you know what happened to styrkaar? He wont the mount from OS3D and we havent seen him back on since, and nothing from him on the forums to say he wouldnt be on. Pretty dissapointed really.

IlidtheRogue
Initiate
Forum Regular

Well that's Styrkaar for ya... Disappointing. Hah. I honestly wouldn't expect him back though. Don't think he really has the interest for raiding that he might have hoped to regain. Anyway, fingers crossed, Wednesday, i'll be there. I have new gear i want to put to the test!!

Ive marked myself on raid calender as unavailable due to waking up with migraine still.. id rather say no now than half way through raid and leave u to have to try and replace me.
I will log on and come if it goes away. but dnt count on it. so make sure u replace me :p

Forum Spammer

ah thats a shame jezz, get better soon Happy
Reviel

just a headsup guys im capped and wont be able to make the raid wednesday.. my net should reset by the 24th so i can make the other days. Sorry about any inconvenience. If i can arrange to raid at a friends house i will. I'll let you know.

Rev

<edit> I can make it i'll be hitting up a friends place for wednesday night
Sterilised
Initiate
Forum Lurker

are you going to INSAINE in the membrames house

Sterilised wrote:
are you going to INSAINE in the membrames house

That would be a journey of more than 2000km... so no.

Plus it wouldn't be smart, because he'd time out in the middle of the fight
Elianna_

Double post: Rev asked me to let you know that he might be a little late.
IlidtheRogue
Initiate
Forum Regular

Hey guys. Sorry but i wont be attending any raids till next wednesday (not this wednesday coming but the one after). I have started a new term and need to be on top of my school work and my doctor has recommended a structured day plan, which includes a regular sleeping patterns, which, to get better i'm feeling rather inclined to test. I'll be on here and there so i'll catch ya when i can. GL guys and again, sorry for the inconvenience. If you need melee DPS by any chance, try hit up Beerbaron (warrior round 5.5Kgs).

Catch ya's soon.

Forum Spammer

No Problem ilid, real life comes first, and sleepign patterns certainly get messed up with wow, fortunately we have holy now so we should be alright.
iTug
Forum Regular

Wednesday 11 Aug, I've signed up as Tent. Story is I've got a lecture wed night but like this week just been, I usually get out around 7:20ish, and by my PC by 7:30. I would very much like to attend, but realise 'on-timers' gain priority and I wouldn't want to keep you all waiting if I was any later. So if you need me, I'll be on, but I will either be bang on time or slightly late. This is my notice in advance =]

Cheers
Mistlore
Officer
Forum Spammer

Thanx mate
Sterilised
Initiate
Forum Lurker

wont be able to make sunday night raid as i wont be able to stay for the full amount i wanna get a real early night cos i got my first day back at work from a 8 week break anyhow drew tell me to man up :P

Page 2 of 2

Jump to: