Post new topic   Reply to topic    Learn it Live it Love it Forum Index -> Class Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mistlore
Officer
Forum Spammer

re: Hunter pets

Ferocity Pets

Ferocity Pets bring Call of the Wild. Using this together and/or timed with Bloodlust/Heroism is a good boost in damage. No longer Raid Wide, now only applies to the Pet and the Hunter.

Cat - Brings Rake, a Bleed DoT damageeffect.

Raptor - Savage Rend, a Bleed DoT damageeffect. Relies on Pet crits so may be dubious for a SV Hunter because of our low Petcrit number.

Wolf - Furious Howl. Boosts Hunter and Pet's AP periodically. Now theoretically the most damaging Raiding Pet.

Wasp - Sting, deals damage and reduces the targets armor. If no-one in the Raid brings this debuff then Wasp may prove a good boost to RaidDps.

Cunning Pets

In 10-men raiding these pets are valid in my experience because of the Roar of Recovery ability reducing Viper uptime.

Sporebat - for the minor reduce armor debuff if no-one in the Raid brings it.

Wind Serpent - Highest Cunning dps pet.

----------

So it seems if you absolutely HAVE to take a pvp pet into raiding for Roar of recovery, take a Wind serpent, but do know the Wolf is still higher dps AND increases ur dmg like a trinket on a 40 sec cd, well worth it.
icenymph

thnx mist.. im currently lvling a hunter she has a cat this post is awesome i had no idea Happy

Forum Spammer

Yeh that list is just raid viable pets, if u want a full list of pets and pet abilities go to www.wow-petopia.com/
wado_dox
Initiate
Forum Regular

i prefer he ravager as the cunning pet on my hunter, as i dont particulary like the flying pets because of the wing span and hard to click around. but meh personal preference
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Learn it Live it Love it Forum Index -> Class Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: