Post new topic   Reply to topic    Learn it Live it Love it Forum Index -> Raiding
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Still Interested in raiding
Yes
85%
 85%  [ 6 ]
No
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

Keeni
GM
Forum Lurker

re: Interest in Raiding

Hi Guys,

With attendance being at an all time low just wanting to know who is still keen to raid every week and down hardmodes, or who is more interested in taking it easy for awhile before cata?

If you could please let us know here so we know were we are standing that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Mediumrare

icenymph

well obviously since people cant be fucked signing up to the raid calender till hours before if at all, should tell you people are over raiding imo....

Im happy to see raiding reduced to 2 nights a week as long as we stick to hard modes and not QQ over continuous wipes.. the only way we learn't the LK ,sindy and PP fight was doing just that not giving up. and learning thru wipe after wipe.
imo its pointless doing normal mode unless we r on alts as no one needs the gear from normal.
But i also dont want to be in vent with everyone in bad moods cause they cant get a boss down so i have no frickin idea..
maybe recruit recruit recruit! we need more healers and tanks since alot want to change to DPS specially for CAT..
this is just my opinion .. so good luck with what ever you decide

Last edited by icenymph on 2010/08/16 19:47; edited 2 times in total

Forum Spammer

Well their seems to be few of us that are actually still keen to raid, and that do our best to sign up and bring all we got to the raid, so i was more thinking of clearing 12/12 normal a week so we at least do something with who ever we havce online and not struggle with a grp thats not ready for hardmodes.
Sterilised
Initiate
Forum Lurker

to be absolutely honest im pretty much over it im over wow in general just cos there is nothing to do anymore... probably in the last few weeks raiding has been shithouse seems like a few people dont wanna raid and it is dragging us down i have been thinking about taking a break for awhile now but since i broke my leg i didnt sorry if this isnt wat you wanted to hear

no not really, not from a newly appointed officer anyway..... but shiz happens.. think most feel same way as you ..

Last edited by icenymph on 2010/08/23 23:22; edited 1 time in total

Forum Regular

I came back purely to 'finish' the game and kill the Lich King with LLL, mission accomplished and I'd like to thank the guild as a whole. However I enjoy raiding with the majority of LLL in general, regardless of gear, whipes etc. So I'm happy to keep going, progression/normal mode, its all goooood.
Gorgzy
Initiate
Forum Regular

To be honest, i'm only interested in hard modes now, as far as i'm concerned i've finished WotLK now, and ready to move onto Cata when it arives.

If we can successfully complete new hardmodes in the few months we have left before cata, then i'm all for it, but if we're just going to toddle along and do it all on easy, as much as i enjoy raiding with you ALL, i'm just not interested in doing the same thing over and over again.

So, for me, it's hard modes and new hard modes specifically, or i'm just going to do what morph's doing and take it easy on the raiding until cataclysm, when I hope we can all regroup, and starting raiding hard again then.

PS: Sorry i missed Thursday night, mis-communication between myself and the officers, i wasn't aware we where starting thursday night raids this week, but, i'm aware now, so i'll be there next thursday.

Mistlore
Officer
Forum Spammer

Thursday was a trial for this week to see if it suited people, not many signed up and only 4 attended. Its not going to be changing to thursdays for the time being.

It was on the calender for people to see it a week prior.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Learn it Live it Love it Forum Index -> Raiding All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: