Post new topic   Reply to topic    Learn it Live it Love it Forum Index -> Raiding
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mistlore
Officer
Forum Spammer

re: Raiding

Hey all,
just wanted to remind everyone that they are doing a great job, and that as a new team, we are doing better then i would have thought. 6 heroic bosses down, and soon that number will get much higher.

I do apologize for my "spirit" on PP attempts, i wasnt quite in the zone, and took my frustration out on everyone, instead of sorting it out quietly.

BUT i do want to say, as a small team we need to stay close, if we argue and bitch about other raiders, then we might as well call it a day. If you have a problem talk to the Raid leader, dont make everyone feel liek they are failing, especially on a new fight, that just ruins the feel of the raid, and gets people out of the zone.

Ill be gone for the next week, taking a trip, and i wont be back till thursday, so i prob wont be raiding untill 2 wednesday's time, but good luck in there, get more bosses down, and hopefully i get a chance to get a few more upgrades before i step in there next.

cheers all.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Learn it Live it Love it Forum Index -> Raiding All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: