Post new topic   Reply to topic    Learn it Live it Love it Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thatguywiththefeet

re: App: thatguywiththefeet

The application submitted by thatguywiththefeet is as follows:

Quote:
Name and Age:
Tom 18

Timezone:
Brisbane, QLD

Australia

Connection Type (Satelite, ADSL etc...):
Prepaid 3G mobile internet

Connection Reliability::
It's rather good, to be honest, not expected with a wireless connection. Rare DCs, the only problem is recharging so I have to be careful not to go over the limit, which I rarely do.

Do you use vent or are you willing to download it:
I use vent.

Do you have a microphone:
Yes.

Do you talk on vent:
Only realy when needed.

Are you the original owner of your account:
Yes.

Character Name:
Fâtnerd

Character Class:
Paladin

Character Race:
Blood Elf

Link to armoury( in your pve gear):
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Jubei'Thos&cn=F%C3%A2tnerd

Current Glyphs and why:
Glyph of Divine Plea: As a tank, this glyph is absolutely necessary. Divine Plea should always be active and due to the talent Guarded by the Light, your Divine Plea will refresh its duration everytime you melee swing. This is essentially always 3% less damage taken.
Glyph of Righteous Defense: Due to the lack of good Protection Paladin glyphs, this is just one thing to help with tank transitions and taunts while having a lower hit rating.
Glyph of Seal of Vengeance: Having this seal up for boss fights is absolutely necessary due to it's high threat scaling with Righteous Fury and having +10 expertise up on a boss fight is great due to lack of dodges and parries which will increase your threat and for bosses with parry-haste turned on (LDW/Sindragosa) that's less damage taken aswell.

Would you respec if needed:
Easily.

Proffessions:
As of now, not really any professions. This was an alt toon which I plan on making my main. Mining and Jewelcrafting will be the first choices and once JC is up to scratch, will be dropping mining for Enchanting or Blacksmithing.

What role do you wish to take in raids (ie tank,dps,healer etc):
I would prefer tank as it is pretty much the only gear I have at the moment.

What other guilds have you been in:
None on this toon.

Reasons for leaving your last guild:
See above.

Why do you wish to join us:
I just want a steady 10 man raiding guild where people are more down-to-earth and won't bite each others head off for making a mistake.

What raids have you completed up to and including WOTLK:
Pretty much everything in vanilla, up to TK/SSC in BC and pretty much everything in LK.

Which raid has been your favorite so far and why:
Blackwing Lair has to have been my favourite raid. Lots of fond memories in there.

Which raid boss have you found the most difficult so far and why:
25 Thorim when it first came out and lag making the initial pull nigh impossible due to 3/4 of the raid disconnecting.

Our current raid times are Primarily Wednesday, Sunday and Monday, 7.30pm to 11.30pm Server Time. Are you able to make these times regularly:
Yes. However, I'm on shift work and 90% of the time have early starts in the morning so I mayyyyy have to call it earlier than usual.

How do you prepare for raids:
Get flasks/pots, get to summoning stone 15 mins before pull.

What addons are you currently using and why:
I have a wide array of addons, but the main ones I feel that affect my performance are: powerauras, DoTimers, tidyplates and DBM.
Powerauras mainly due to procs (not much on Prot Pally but good to tell me when seals/RF isn't active), DoTimers to see if I need to refresh anything like Holy Shield or Judgement of the Just.
Tidyplates just to give me info on boss health and I set them up to glow red if a mob is attacking me and glow green if I have no aggro on it (really great for big trash pulls).

Would you be willing to download new addons for raiding:
Yes.

Do you Learn it, Live it or Love it and why:
It's easy to learn, hard to live and I love doing it.

Anything else you wish to add:
My main is Savageslover, which I raided with you before on some LK attempts and my irl mate Savagecaster is in guild and even if I don't get in raid spots I'd be happy to stay in just as a friend rank or something.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> 3x a Month
Monday -> 3x a Month
Tuesday -> 3x a Month
Wednesday -> 3x a Month
Thursday -> 3x a Month
Friday -> 3x a Month
Saturday -> 3x a Month
Keeni
GM
Forum Lurker

re: App: thatguywiththefeet

Happy to have you in the guild. So long as your aware at the moment we currently dont have any raider spots available.

If you want an invite whisper Mediumrare or Lore in game.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Learn it Live it Love it Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum