Post new topic   Reply to topic    Learn it Live it Love it Forum Index -> Raiding
View previous topic :: View next topic  
icenymph

re: REQUIRED RAIDNG ADDONS

hey guys, can u list here any required addons you expect or recommend us to have for raidng. ... Beef and i are researching the 6 to 12 boss strats this week but i have no idea what tank addons to recommend.

Forum Lurker

OMEN - threat meter

AVR - for showing where not to stand

GRID with GRID status raid debuff - shows who has what debuff as well as a quick way to see who has threat

ICEHUD - quick heads up display of your health and your targets health as well as cast bar for interrupts

RAID MOB MARKER - for quickly marking up mobs

TANK WARNINGS - for letting the healers know when you have pop'ed your cool downs.

DEADLY BOSS MODS - goes without saying

Also I just found Tidy Plates and Tidy Plates: Threat Plates really cool little addon for knowing what mobs you dont have threat on.

icenymph

re: BOSS TACTICS

omg i recommend this addon its awesome!

boss tactics.. its amazment mate :P

Forum Regular

-DBM

-Some sort of threat meter (Omen/Skata)

you can get away without these 2 but it's a hell of a lot easier with them, and can be quite difficult without them

Otherwise, imo, everything is totally up to the player.

just sayin' these are the 2 that i would make sure everybody had, otherwise, i have a ton of suggestions that can help in different area's, but then in all those area's I have a ton of different suggestions that all do the same thing

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Learn it Live it Love it Forum Index -> Raiding All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: