Post new topic   Reply to topic    Learn it Live it Love it Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Reviel

re: Reviel

Name and Age:
John 21

Timezone:

Perth +8

Australia

Connection Type (Satelite, ADSL etc...):

DSL

Connection Reliability::

Not the best... i blame my isp and brothers (DOWNLOADING /RAGE)

Do you use vent or are you willing to download it:
i always use vent xD

Do you have a microphone:
i have tapping sticks and smoke signals....

Do you talk on vent:

im the heavy breathing in the background... YUS i stalk on vent

Are you the original owner of your account:
sure am. Started playing mid to late BC

Character Name:
Reviel

Character Class:
Pallyhax

Character Race:
Belf

Link to armoury( in your pve gear):
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Jubei%27Thos&cn=Reviel

Current Glyphs and why:

Hammer of the righteous (aoe is PWN), seal of vengeance... expertise cap is a pain without it and Divine Plea... 3% less damage taken is Hawt!

Would you respec if needed:
i'll do anything if you ask nice enough (and it pays well)

Proffessions:
Blacksmithing 400 (sockets ) and Engineering 450

What role do you wish to take in raids (ie tank,dps,healer etc):
Tank although im very new and i need all the advice i can get. Still learning and if anyone can help me out im definetly in for a listen.

What other guilds have you been in:

Virulence (alliance shhh!)

Reasons for leaving your last guild:
poor attendance by core raiders and or GM also changing faction to play with mates

Why do you wish to join us:
Im looking for a small guild that wont hate me if i make a mistake and whose willing to give me a chance and let me learn the ropes. Also that are fun talkative and forgiving at times =P

What raids have you completed up to and including WOTLK:

I have been an altwhore for some time.. but ive completed 10/25 Naxx, OS 10/25, OS 103D zerg, Eye of Eternity, Totc10/25, 6/12 ICC as holy.
as well as Vault of Lootchavon 10/25

Which raid has been your favorite so far and why:
im not sure i have a favourite. But id say naxx as it was the first time i was in a raiding guild and it just had an epic environment and feel.. and the bosses were big and nasty with fat loot.

Which raid boss have you found the most difficult so far and why:
Pugging: thaddius, the dance..... Faction champs and valkyrs (Reason... PUGS....!)

on a more serious note... just the general getting used to icc.. so fester and putricide are a pain but once you get them figured out its simple.

Our current raid times are Primarily Wednesday, Sunday and Monday, 7.30pm to 11.30pm Server Time. Are you able to make these times regularly:
I certainly am

How do you prepare for raids:

Repair, buy flasks and regeants (generally run with about 500marks of kings or w/e pally buffs ftl)

What addons are you currently using and why:
Xperl: Simple character pane and buffs.. makes it a lot easier to track debuffs buffs etc..
Bartender: Hate the blizzard default bar.....
Sexymap: Same goes for the default map.....
Tauntmaster: simple taunting addon with a small frame (i am curious as to what other tanks use... im unsure as to whether to set up a raid frame addon such as grid and set mouseover macros etc)
Healbot: i heal pugs atm for badges and often i use it for tanking.. cleansing etc... and way easier to track sacred shield.
DBM: standing in green stuff is bad mk

Would you be willing to download new addons for raiding:

Most definetly hell if im doing something wrong i wanna know =P

Do you Learn it, Live it or Love it and why:
Have done for 2 years and im looking for a group of people who want to take me with them =)
I hate 25man raiding and feel best suited in a small group of people who get along well and are easy going.

Anything else you wish to add:

Im willing to listen and learn so if you can help me out with anything please do! =)

Application Availability Info:

Im on almost everyday with the exceptions of appointments etc.. but they arent too often and are well before raid times. Im generally on from 6pm ST to 1am ST
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Learn it Live it Love it Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum